Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Annie Gray Johnston
Annie Gray Johnston is wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and general nut. She tries to be a good citizen by doing a few good deeds, knowing that good deeds do not get you into heaven, but not taking any chances either. A native Wilmingtonian, she is related to many but only claims a few. She is not particularly accomplished in any area except promotions (of herself and of special events, usually those she attends). She can’t dance or sing, but loves a microphone and validation because she received no attention as a middle child. If she had to be someone else, it would be a living Allen Funt.