Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Andy Wood, a WHQR commentator since February 1987, is an ecologist and conservation educator with an affinity for ecosystem habitats in and around southeastern North Carolina, and the plants, wildlife, and people they support. A collection of Andy’s commentaries is collected into his first book, Backyard Carolina: Two Decades of Public Radio Commentary.