Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
WHQR not only offers syndicated programs, but much-loved local programs as well. These programs are created, hosted, and maintained by our wonderful staff and volunteers. Click them for more information!
- Classical Music with Jemila Ericson -- Tues-Fri 9AM-1PM
- Classical Music with Pat Marriott -- Mondays 9AM-1PM
- Evening Concert with Pat Marriott -- Mondays 8PM-10PM
- Front Street Blues with Lan Nichols -- Sat-Sun 12AM-2AM
- Magnolia Fatback Folk Hour with John Fonvielle -- Saturdays 8PM-9PM
- Soup to Nuts with George Scheibner -- Saturdays 9PM-10PM
- Smooth Landings with George Scheibner -- Mon-Fri 6:30PM–7PM
- Jazz with Willard Fields -- Fridays 11PM–12PM, Saturdays 10PM–12PM
- The Great American Songbook with Philip Furia -- Mon-Fri 1:30PM-1:45PM