Most Active Stories
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Brunswick Concert Band: Traditional & Contemporary
March 6th, 6:30 @ WHQR
Tue February 4, 2014
Soup To Nuts Live!: Mac & Juice Quartet
Beginning as an acoustic duo over a decade ago, Mac & Juice now travel the countryside as a quartet (acoustic and electric), playing original music described as “a broad-spectrum, rock & roll mosaic” with a vast stylistic range. Their latest release, Step Into The Light, is a mélange of genres that runs the gamut – from Stevie Wonder to Merle Haggard, with hook-laden songwriting and elements of bluegrass, jazz and Americana throughout. Every show is a surprise, and this episode of Soup To Nuts Live! will be no different.
Thursday, March 6th
in the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR
254 N. Front Street, Downtown
Doors at 6:30
Show at 7:30
Reserve your ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by or calling 910-343-1640.
$10 suggested donation at the door
The above video is from a recording session for the "Port City Christmas Jam" CD, to benefit NourishNC.org
Soup to Nuts Live!
April 10th, 6:30 @ WHQR