Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview -11/13/13
Thu November 14, 2013
Midday Interview: The Filmmakers of "Bound By Sea" -Showing Saturday at Thalian Hall
The film Bound By Sea will show Saturday, 10AM, at the Thalian Main Stage during the Cucalorus Film Festival. Guest host Pat Marriott interviewed Nate Daniel and Jack Viorel, the filmmakers and one of the stars of the locally produced movie. For more information on the film and the Cucalorus festival visit the Bound By Sea webpage on the Cucolorus website.
The film takes a unique viewpoint on combining passions for surfing and service. Check out the interview and don’t miss this film, a display of local filmmaking talent.
Midday Interviews -July 12, 2013