Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Midday Interview -11/13/13
Thu November 14, 2013
Midday Interview: The Filmmakers of "Bound By Sea" -Showing Saturday at Thalian Hall
The film Bound By Sea will show Saturday, 10AM, at the Thalian Main Stage during the Cucalorus Film Festival. Guest host Pat Marriott interviewed Nate Daniel and Jack Viorel, the filmmakers and one of the stars of the locally produced movie. For more information on the film and the Cucalorus festival visit the Bound By Sea webpage on the Cucolorus website.
The film takes a unique viewpoint on combining passions for surfing and service. Check out the interview and don’t miss this film, a display of local filmmaking talent.
Midday Interviews -July 12, 2013