Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Fri August 15, 2014
Midday Interview: Brenda McDonald and Lindsey Champion "The Last Chance for White Pants Gala"
Event chair and volunteer Brenda McDonald and development manager Lindsey Champion discuss the Lower Cape Fear Hospice and Life Care Center's upcoming benefit "The Last Chance for White Pants Gala." The annual benefit will take place from 7pm to 12am on Friday, August 29 at the Coastline Conference and Events Center. Proceeds benefit the Every Moment Matters Campaign, raising funds for the expansion and renovation of the current hospital facilities. For more details visit EveryMomentMattersCampaign.org. Tickets for the gala are available at HospiceWhitePants.org or by phone at 910.796.8099 ext.6. The deadline for purchasing tickets is Friday, August 22.
Note: On air it was stated that the Every Moment Matters Campaign has raised $800,000 dollars. This was a mistake and in fact they have $800,000 left to raise to meet their goal.
Midday Interviews - 8/14/14
Midday Interviews - 8/13/14
Midday Interviews 8/7/14