Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue June 24, 2014
Diane Rehm News
WAMU and NPR are sharing sad news. Diane Rehm's husband, John Rehm, passed away yesterday. Diane has deeply appreciated the many kind words of support during John’s long illness.
Katty Kay is hosting The Diane Rehm Show today. She will refer on the air the passing of Diane’s husband and that she will be back soon.
Guest hosts will be sitting in for Diane on the show for at least the next week or so.
In 2002 Diane and John published a best-selling book, Toward Commitment, detailing the challenges and rewards of their 40+ year marriage.
If you'd like to send Diane a note, please send it to Diane Rehm, WAMU, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20016.