Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Can Paris rekindle romance?
Fri April 4, 2014
Cinematique Presents: "Le Week-End"
This magically buoyant, bittersweet comedy drama about a long-married British couple revisiting Paris for the first time since their honeymoon to try to rekindle their past romance. Le Week-End stars Academy Award winner Jim Broadbent (Iris, Topsy-Turvy, Another Year) and Lindsay Duncan (About Time, Alice in Wonderland, Mansfield Park), both delivering exquisite performances as Nick and Meg, a couple hoping the romance of a Parisian vacation can rekindle their relationship.
Don't miss this romantic romp through the streets of Paris. (R, 1hr, 30min)
Thalian Hall Main Stage
“A nuanced romance for grown-ups.” -Bill Stamets, Chicago Sun-Times
April 10th, 7PM @ Thalian Hall
April 14-16, 7:00 @ Thalian Hall