Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
December 1-3 @ Thalian Hall
Thu November 21, 2013
Cinematique Presents: "All is Lost"
Deep into a solo voyage in the Indian Ocean, a man (Academy Award Winner Robert Redford) wakes to find his yacht taking on water after a collision with a shipping container. With his navigation equipment and radio disabled, he sails blindly into the path of a violent storm. With strength that belies his age, and using traditional nautical instruments, he struggles to find a shipping route.
With sharks circling and his meager supplies dwindling, the ever-resourceful sailor finds himself staring mortality in the face. Don’t miss this film that has critics talking about Oscars. (Rated PG-13, 1hr, 46min)
December 1-3, Sunday-Tuesday (Note Special Dates)
at Thalian Hall's Main Stage
“An action movie in the most profound and exalted sense of the term” -New York Times
December 16-18 @ Thalian Hall
November 25-27 @ Thalian Hall