Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Philip Stine and his wife Veda Wilson moved to Wilmington more than 12 years ago. After international careers, they settled here because of the great climate and the area’s vibrant cultural and intellectual life. In addition to his management and publishing consultancy business, Phil and Veda are both active in many nonprofit boards and organizations. They are members of WHQR because the station contributes so much to the quality of life in this area.