Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Gwenyfar Rohler (a/k/a Gwenyfar) is following in her father's footsteps as a writer: she is the author of two books: Your Health is in Your Kitchen and The Promise of Peanuts. She also writes the Live Local. Live Small Column in our Alternative Weekly, Encore (www.Encorepub.com). You will find her most days at the Book Store where she is slowly cataloging the inventory. She loves to read play scripts, mid 20 th century fiction, and the classics.