Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Andy Wood, a WHQR commentator since February 1987, is an ecologist and conservation educator with an affinity for ecosystem habitats in and around southeastern North Carolina, and the plants, wildlife, and people they support. A collection of Andy’s commentaries is collected into his first book, Backyard Carolina: Two Decades of Public Radio Commentary.